Friday, September 4, 2009

Yup - I'm going to get organized for this Christmas!

Ok all you OCD, anal organizers (I would fall into this category)……..as well as though that really NEED organizing but don’t know where to begin………AND everyone in between! Here’s the website for you!!! It’s easy to navigate and follow – could involve a lot of printing though. I think I’m going to try to set it up this weekend and see if it doesn’t inspire me to do the steady plodding route for the holidays and really dig into those few very scary places/closets/drawers, etc in my house that I’ve been broadcasting that I’m going to clean out/get to. I’ve done my own version (not nearly as comprehensive) and I must say that those years have been truly a blessed and enjoyable season…………….

Good luck and hope your Christmas season is merry!!!

http://organizedchristmas.com/holiday-grand-plan

No comments:

Post a Comment