Monday, September 14, 2009

She's off to the Big Apple




Well, she's made it............Rachel has landed safely in the Big Apple and to her new home in Brooklyn, New York and ready to begin the next phase of her new adventure. Just another check on her "list" of things to do before..............she moves on to the next item (whatever that may be)!!! Congratulations my daughter............we are so proud of you! It's not often you hear of young adults dreaming any more, let alone actually working hard and doing whatever it takes to make those dreams come true. What an inspiration you are to not only other young adults, but to us. Patience, steady plodding and hard work are a rare commodity these days and you are a light to those who are lost! I would, though, be in deep denial if I didn't admit to just how much I miss you already and are counting the days to December 15.






1 comment:

  1. you are a wonderful mother. Thank you for everything. I could have not done this without your love and constant support. I love you and miss you to. And read this message to dad all things I said also apply to him.

    ReplyDelete