Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Family

Welcome to Jane & Co. This is my first (and probably only) attempt at blogging so we'll see how it goes. It will be very ecletic in content.....I think mostly because my life is that way! So here we go! The Duran Clan....Christmas, 2008!!! What a blessing it is to have all of us together for our annual Christmas picture....especially now that we are growing (as you can see). Ric and I are so proud of our children - Thomas and wife, Lindsay; Daniel and Rachel. They have grown into wonderful adults and are truly a visible hope for the future. Ric and I are now grandparents to Princess Gabrielle Marie Duran (now 8 months). We call her that because she has and deserves (as does every child) all the dignity of royalty! Needless to say, we are having an absolute blast with her. Thomas and Lindsay are just THE BEST parents...loving, nuturing, very relaxed and loving every moment. Daniel is the doting uncle and is proud of the fact that he is Gabrielle's ONLY true (blood) uncle. He is doing incredible things as the Liturgy Coordinator and a music minister at church and LOVES his dog, Pepper! Rachel has graduated from NAU with a double major and one minor and is gainfully employed. She continues to grab life by the horns and take it for a ride. We love having her living back in the valley after having been in Flagstaff for four years. We are thankful and blessed that all 4 kids have jobs and that they seemed to be secure. Ric is working hard (very thankful that his job is secure) and recovering well from surgery on his bicep. Me? I love my job of keeping up with all of them!!! My child care business is soon starting its 22nd year! Holy cow....but I still love doing what I do!!!



More later as I get a better handle on just how this blogging thing works! Come back and visit. I'm a real nut about pictures so I'm sure there will be plenty in the future!!!



Wishing everyone a very blessed and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment