Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas (continued)

The day after Christmas we had several other family members come into town. I was able to have lunch at Sweet Tomatoes in Tempe with sister-in-law, Laurie and niece, Elaine who were visiting from Sacramento, CA. Also joining us were Bobbi (sister), Phillip (nephew from China), David (brother), Jenny (sister), Spencer (nephew), Erica (niece) and Emily (niece). It was so good to see Laurie and Elaine again. I can't believe how much more grown up Elaine looks, even though I just saw her a short 2 1/2 months ago. She's the youngest of this generation and is truly bring up the rear in style, grace and pure joy!!! She is the reason people say, "They save the best for last!" (tehehe) Don't worry all you other 23 or so nieces and nephews.....I love you just as much and KNOW that you are just as special and unique as Elaine. I must say, though, there is something about that baby................am I right Rachel and Jenny????
Later that afternoon, Katie and Matthew Barnhart and son, Jordan (niece, nephew-in-law, and grand nephew) came in from Oceanside, CA for the New Year!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment